Kroc Vision Coming to Fruition
This weekend another Kroc Center will open; this time in Salem, OR.
The centers, funded by the estate of Ray and Joan Kroc, are planned for multiple, diverse communities across the country and will help bring jobs and needed resources to families and children awaiting help.
Stephen Carpenter, director of the Kroc Center in Memphis, Tennessee, wrote a column in the Commercial Appeal sharing some of the personal testimonies of those anticipating the help the Kroc Centers will offer.
In his column, Carpenter shares stories of how the Krocs’ generosity – the largest such in the history of the US – will personally impact the community in which it stands.
Is your city getting a Kroc Center? Is it already open? Tell us how the opening of a Kroc Center in your community has or will impact your life.
- Remarkable Student Attributes Success to Social Worker, Pays it Forward
- 100 Southern California girls get help with prom dresses at Salvation Army event!
- Salvation Army in Chile Steps Up Disaster Response
- The Salvation Army Responds with Tornado Relief to Covington County, MS
- Salvation Army Emergency Teams in Chile Distribute Essential Supplies