The Faces of The Salvation Army
It’s easy to support an organization that you know to be doing good in the community. It’s not difficult to send a check or say a prayer to support good deeds.
Ultimately the greatest reward is seeing the faces of those impacted by your time, talent and donations.
The Salvation Army National Headquarters is highlighting a series of ads done by The Richards Group that introduces you, the supporters of the Army, with the people you’ve helped.
The first of the five-ad series is below and discusses the Delaware job-finding program.
All of the ads, and additional videos, can be found on the Army’s YouTube channel.
- Gearing Up For #RocktheRedKettle Tonight – Watch it LIVE Tonight!
- 5 Reasons to #RockTheRedKettle Tomorrow
- The General Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Fourth Annual REALTOR Ring Day Helps Raise Funds for Red Kettle Campaign!
- Former Salvation Army Worker Fighting Terminal Lung Cancer Rings Bell One Last Time