The Faces of The Salvation Army
It’s easy to support an organization that you know to be doing good in the community. It’s not difficult to send a check or say a prayer to support good deeds.
Ultimately the greatest reward is seeing the faces of those impacted by your time, talent and donations.
The Salvation Army National Headquarters is highlighting a series of ads done by The Richards Group that introduces you, the supporters of the Army, with the people you’ve helped.
The first of the five-ad series is below and discusses the Delaware job-finding program.
All of the ads, and additional videos, can be found on the Army’s YouTube channel.
- Remarkable Student Attributes Success to Social Worker, Pays it Forward
- 100 Southern California girls get help with prom dresses at Salvation Army event!
- Salvation Army in Chile Steps Up Disaster Response
- The Salvation Army Responds with Tornado Relief to Covington County, MS
- Salvation Army Emergency Teams in Chile Distribute Essential Supplies