Our Social Justice App is So Hot Right Now
More than 190,000 people have downloaded The Salvation Army’s free social justice app ‘The Daily Cup’ since we launched it December 15. It’s helped us raise awareness among a broader, younger base in record time. That’s pretty cool!
To get it on your phone just go to www.getjar.com/Salvation-Army.
The Daily Cup provides important information about social justice issues like hunger, homelessness, HIV/AIDS, human trafficking, and natural disasters. It even makes it easy to donate to worthy causes right through your phone.
Click on the picture below to see what all the buzz is about. Business Wire has the official press release.
- Remarkable Student Attributes Success to Social Worker, Pays it Forward
- 100 Southern California girls get help with prom dresses at Salvation Army event!
- Salvation Army in Chile Steps Up Disaster Response
- The Salvation Army Responds with Tornado Relief to Covington County, MS
- Salvation Army Emergency Teams in Chile Distribute Essential Supplies