Our Social Justice App is So Hot Right Now
Posted by Salvation Army on Thursday, February 3, 2011
More than 190,000 people have downloaded The Salvation Army’s free social justice app ‘The Daily Cup’ since we launched it December 15. It’s helped us raise awareness among a broader, younger base in record time. That’s pretty cool!
To get it on your phone just go to www.getjar.com/Salvation-Army.
The Daily Cup provides important information about social justice issues like hunger, homelessness, HIV/AIDS, human trafficking, and natural disasters. It even makes it easy to donate to worthy causes right through your phone.
Click on the picture below to see what all the buzz is about. Business Wire has the official press release.
- Salvation Army is Responding to October East Coast Floods
- Ten Years After Katrina, Rita, and Wilma, The Salvation Army Continues to Serve the Gulf Coast
- Salvation Army Relief Teams Continue Serving Communities of Nepal
- Are You Ready For Hurricane Season?
- A Bike Ride Across America for a Great Cause!