Our Social Justice App is So Hot Right Now
Posted by Salvation Army on Thursday, February 3, 2011
More than 190,000 people have downloaded The Salvation Army’s free social justice app ‘The Daily Cup’ since we launched it December 15. It’s helped us raise awareness among a broader, younger base in record time. That’s pretty cool!
To get it on your phone just go to www.getjar.com/Salvation-Army.
The Daily Cup provides important information about social justice issues like hunger, homelessness, HIV/AIDS, human trafficking, and natural disasters. It even makes it easy to donate to worthy causes right through your phone.
Click on the picture below to see what all the buzz is about. Business Wire has the official press release.
- Youtube Talents Encourages Viewers to Donate to The Salvation Army
- Salvation Army General André Cox Meets His Holiness Pope Francis at the Vatican
- UNC student entrepreneurs create online platform that hosts Salvation Army Adopt-A-Family
- #HanesForGood Sock Drive Benefits Salvation Army Shelters
- You Helped us Rock it This Year!